Friday, April 24, 2009

1st Birthday Invitations

Owen's Birthday is fast approaching, actually his party is next weekend. I've been fractically trying to finish the invites for his party. If it wasn't for Mother's guilt I think I would have just e-mailed everyone, but Aiden had handmade invites for his first birthday and now that I think about it a homemade cake. I guess I better get thinking about Owen's cake. I printed a picture of him that slips into a pocket along with the party details. I used Cosmo Cricket's new Lil' Man collection. I loved the mix of vibrant colors along with some muted colors also.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Those are adorable! How it is possible that he's already coming up on his first birthday?

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Those turned out fabulous!